If an upscale office in a downtown location is what you seek, welcome to your new workspace at 40 Wall Street - the 72-story skyscraper once referred to as 'The Crown Jewel of Wall Street.' As a member, you'll be working in a historic landmark next to the most iconic buildings and businesses in the world. And that's not to mention the premium city and water views.
Give your business one of the most prominent addresses in lower Manhattan with incredible city and water views. From the 27th, 28th, and 29th floors, you'll look directly down at the façade of the New York Stock Exchange. Other location benefits include:
● Secured lobby 24x7
● Walking distance to 2, 3, 4, 5, J and Z subway lines
● Easy access to Pier 11 ferries
● Near many upscale Chinese, Japanese and Italian restaurants
A private office at Work Better Wall Street offers a secure, private and productive workspace to help you focus on your business instead of your office. Our private office options include interior and window offices in a range of sizes for individuals or teams. We offer flexible terms in a simple, all-inclusive agreement so you get a predictable monthly bill with no surprises.
Soon Work Better will be launching its newest product offering in NYC's Financial District: Work Better Studio. Designed for teams of 10 to 125 people needing dedicated, private space in a professional setting, these pre-built suites can be custom designed to your specifications. So whether you need a mix of private offices and larger team rooms or just a series of connected private offices, you have the exact workplace solution you need. No more settling or just making do with what's available.
Work Better Studio Highlights:
· NYC Financial District - 40 Wall Street - 27th Floor
· Suites range from 570 to 2,300 square feet
· Dedicated lounge located on the 27th floor
· Conference and meeting facilities onsite
· Suite of value-adding business support services available
· Enterprise-class technology, including WiFi and phone services
40 Wall St, New York, NY, USA